The bedroom is a place to unwind and relax, a place you spend your time after a hectic day. So it’s essential to create a relaxing cozy atmosphere where you can have a good night’s sleep. Here are some ideas on creating a cozy space.
1. The colour of your bedroom walls can have a big impact on how you feel. Warm colours like orange, red, yellow and earth tones can make even large rooms feel cozy and intimate.
2. Having a variety of light sources creates a warm, welcoming feeling in your room. Have at least one table lamp with a dimmer switch so you can adjust the brightness according to your mood.
3. Duvet goodness is very important. Don’t budget on good bedding. A plush set of comforter and duvet in pop colours can immediately transform your bedroom.
4. Create a cozy reading nook. Place a reading chair or stool in the corner of your room.
5. Create memories. Choose a photo of your best memory this year, and place it in a table frame next to your bed.