Product & Services
JD has two (2) parts of the service;
i) Hair Studio
• Provides a variety of hair styles of the latest creative and trendy and global.
• Hair Studio also divided into 3 categories; JUNIOR TEAM, TEAM SENIOR and
ii) the Academy of Hairdressing
Private operations offering 3 types of courses:
1. Certificate in Hairdressing courses haircut men and women
2. Intermediate Diploma - a full course of hairstyling (Basic and Advanced Techniques)
3. Professional Diploma in Hairdressing (full course of hair-grooming basic techniques so creative techniques and salon management)
Starting in 2013, JD has added a special course for men, Barber cutting techniques Course.
JD often attend barber in welfare centers in addition to working with non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to promote charitable activities to help charitable organizations.
JD uses words of motivation "YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY" for services rendered to customers and "TEACHING IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY" as a vision to teach the trainees.
We hope hairdressing industry is growing and becoming one of the mainstays of the economy, especially in Sabah.
Our barber course help you build a foundational knowledge of barbering, deconstruct each step, refine your technique and improve your cutting speed. We train at an advanced level barbering skill standard.
• Handling Scissor
• Introduction of Hair Clipper
• Basic Hair Cut Tech
• Advance Hair Cut
• Customer Services
• Salon Practical Job
• Outing Program
• Assessment and Final Test
Equipment & Learning Material
• Long Clip
• Cutting Comb
• Vent Brush
• Scissors (per set) or Hair Clipper
• Hair Form
• Cutting Cloth
Course Duration : 6 weeks
Day of Instruction : Monday - Saturday
Tuition Fee : RM1800
Time of Instruction : 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
Certificate will be award for the students who have successfully completed and passed all the requirements.