Minimum 3 years
• Fresh graduate from Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably candidate from Human Resource, Psychology, or Business background.
• Independently motivated
• Team player
• Language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
• Assist in searching for suitable candidates to fill in clients' vacancies based on the job requirements provided by clients.
• Full cycle of recruitment search process, including advertising, screening, matching, and placements.
• Support day-to-day recruitment activities including arranging interviews.
• Understand the candidates' career interest & ensure that they meet the job requirement
• Research into client's company, competitors and marketplace.
• Manage client's needs and expectations.
• Define position description and selling points.
• Maintain good rapport with candidates for potential referrals.