Minimum 3 years
• Excellent programming and debugging skills in PHP with minimum 4 years of related experience. (Junior programmer with strong programming skill can also apply)
• Familiar with database and integration programming e.g. RESTful APIs, MYSQL, JSON, XML and Mongo DB
• Experience in Laravel Framework, Wordpress and LAMP environment is a plus
• Experience using Version Control System like GIT/SVN
• Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test and every commit message.
• Good coding standard, organisational programming skill and commenting practice
• Responsible, committed, passionate, reliable with good leadership and communication skill
• Able to work independently and guide junior developers in team
• Highly motivated and willing to learn and develop new skills
• Able to communicate in English, BM or Chinese
• Min Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
• Develop website and web applications with PHP/Laravel & MySQL database platform.
• Test, debug, tune and improve application robustness, performance and reliability.
• Research and develop new technologies to enhance system functionalities and development efficiency.
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)