Monday - Sunday
Contact / Location
About Us For Enquiry Call :
012-234 5033 / 012-302 6583 / 012-234 3511 / 03-4280 4283
Poh – Link Nursing Centre Sdn. Bhd. is a fully integrated mobile healthcare service provider, with its Head Office located in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur. In fact, we have another 2 branches which is located in Ampang (Kampung Tasik Permai & Puncak Jalil Serdang).
All of our nursing centre is managed by a team of dedicated, skilled and professionally qualified staffs who are certified to practice and serve.
The team with their specialized nursing knowledge from various professional backgrounds is committed to listen, understand and serve patients' needs.
In Poh – Link, we provide our patients with the BEST service and cares.
We aim to provide a conducive and safe alternative to prolonged hospital stay.
Our service helps to minimize disruption to the patient's care, reduce the burden on family members and alleviate anxiety of both patient and family.
Poh – Link Nursing Centre is on the mission to be one of the leaders in the mobile healthcare space, bridging the gap, in the provision of continuous accessible healthcare services.
Besides focusing on 'Best Recovery' for our patients in the comfort homes, we are also passionate about educating one and all towards achieving awareness and taking responsibility for one's own health, gearing towards 'Best Health Status'.
Lot 527, Jalan Permai 24,
Kampung Tasik Permai,
68000 Ampang, Selangor.
105, Jalan Melur 11, Taman Melur,
68000 Ampang, Selangor.
5, Jalan LP 4/5, Tmn Lestari Perdana,
Puncak Jalil, Serdang.
Product & Services Poh-Link Nursing Centre offers full move-in-ready facilities at both all of our nursing homes. Our facilities comprise:
• Daily Personal Health Record
• Basic Medication
• In House Physiotherapy Acupuncture, Reflexology
• Physiotherapy Medical Treatment Tools Available
• 24-hour nursing care and supervision
• All Room fully equipped with air conditioned
• Hospital beds (fully adjustable) with ripple mattress (if required)
• Ongoing assessment and monitoring of needs by Qualified Nursing Staff
• Regular Doctor Visits
• Physiotherapy sessions (if required)
• Very appetizing, appealingly decorated, hotel standard, nutritionally
balanced home cooked meals
• Washrooms equipped with hot water shower, handrails, bathing chair
• In-house laundry
• Covered patio and landscaped gardens
• Individual Service and Care Plans